Monday, January 19, 2009

Input devices and...

I didn't include a mouse and keyboard with my list of expenses partly because I have so many Mac mice and keyboards I could just plug in and use. It turns out a gaming keyboard was just re-released for a limited time, the original G15 keyboard from Logitech. (As far as I can tell Logitech is sold out of the old G15, but I ordered mine for $79). For a mouse I found Amazon selling Microsoft's SideWinder for half price, $37. 
One last thing I've been meaning to purchase for sometime now was SpinRite 6.0 from grc.com, is the hard drive maintenance and recovery software. It's a tad pricey at $89 but it was written in assembly language, has more praise then any other software like it, and its cheaper then sending in a hard drive for data recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment